Wednesday 13 July 2016

Testimonial: Kristy Haffner

Kristy Haffner - Access Change Fitness Challenge

*Results Vary Person to Person

My story begins similar to many others, I wanted and needed to  lose weight, but came from a history of multiple failed attempts. I had really given up on thinking I could lose weight because I had never received adequate support. That all changed once I found Access Change.

I walked in knowing absolutely nothing about exercise and being very discouraged from trying to workout and failing multiple times before. I didn’t know what to do in a gym at all and I would always feel intimidated by others around me. Furthermore, I counted zero calories and had no clue about good nutrition. From Day one, everyone here is so nice and welcoming and showed me they really care about my fitness and health goals. A lot has changed for me just through 6 weeks; I lost over 10 pounds of body fat and gained muscle too. Every trainer is knowledgeable and always attentive to your needs and/or injuries and modified all exercise according to each person’s ability. I knew after a week in, I was determined to do well this time and I had found a place that could truly support me in making this happen. I went from 0 to 100 real quick and started exercising at least 5 days a week and almost 2 hours at a time each day. Every trainer is excellent and so motivating. I love my new fitness family there and have learned so much in such a short time. I love the classes and have logged food daily and am learning how to be a healthier and happier me. I am actually being successful with losing weight and becoming stronger.

Thank you Access Change for everything! I am happy and fortunate to have found you and look forward to continuing with my progress toward my weight loss goals.

If you have struggled before too and felt like you failed multiple times on your own, or if you have been intimidated, or lack motivation and confidence to think you can do this, come to Access Change and change your life story!

*Results Vary Person to Person

Related Links

The post Testimonial: Kristy Haffner appeared first on Access Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment